1. Parents are not allowed to walk into class rooms or interview teachers during class hours. The principal's permission is a friust in the matter.
2. Parents are required to meet the Principal regarding school matters between 10.30 am to 12.00 noon (Summer) and 11.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. (Winter).
3. Parents should co-operate and encourage their ward to participate in all extra curricular activities of the School.
4. You are requested to always give a leave application whenever your ward is sick or otherwise not attending his/her classes.
5. You should not ask for your children to come away home from school before the classes terminate.
6. You should give sufficient attention and time to your children and help them in their studies at home. Their School Diary should be seen and signed daily. You should also take a glance over their Home and Class Work copies for teachers remarks if any
7. You are requested to make the payment of school fees in cash and in time. Last date for payment of school fees is on 10th of every month in the office. Late fee fine Rs. 1/- per day will charged after due date as per the rules. Fees are to be paid for 12 months. Depositing time for fees is 7.30 a.m. to 10.0 a.m. (Summers) and 8.30 to 11.00 a.m (Winter).
8. Pupil's name will be struck off the'roles if does remain unward for 2 months. Re-admission, if granted will only be, when all previous dues are cleared and Rs. 300/- more will be charged as Re¬admission fee.
9. Notices of withdrawal (One month's notice) from school or discontinuance of the school transport should be submitted in writing before the 1st of the month, otherwise fee for the current month will be charged in full.
10. Parents who are withdrawing their ward from the school, the Transfer Certificate and Report Card will be only given, when all dues of the school are cleared.
11. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
12. Please avoid late fee fine and you are requested not to meet Principals regarding it.
13. Please do not send a sick child to school, otherwise the school management will not be responsible fo any mishap. If a child is found sick coming to school will be requested to go back home immediately.
14. Any serious misconduct on the pupil's/parents part can lead to expulsion of the child form the school without any notice.